Buying your home – How?
Check list for buying your home
- to begin with, you must have a clear financial situation
- what do you require from your new home?
- are you a family that needs many rooms?
- do you want a house or a flat?
- which geographical area do you want to live in?
- get the bank to make a budget, so that you know what you can afford, and so that you may obtain pre-approvement for a mortgage loan
- establish a search agent in the home page of the estate agent and e.g. on ”bolia.com”. The estate agent can also register you and your preferences in their files.
When you have found your home, you should contact the expert lawyer before buying
Now you are ready to go home-hunting. Once you have found the home you would like to buy, you contact the expert lawyer immediately, and then the bankers who will take care of the financing.
Contact our expert lawyer Martine L. Tox for further information on puchase of property.