Working and employment conditions
Advokathuset Bredgade advises employers, managers, and organisations and other relevant actors about all working and employment conditions.
- Employment and executive service contracts.
- Staff manuals and staff policy.
- Incentive schemes.
- Notice of dismissal and summary dismissal.
- The legal position of the employees in connection with transfer of business and restructurings.
- Limitations of competition, including wording and enforcing of non-competition clauses, customer, suppliers’ and employees’ clauses.
- Working environment matters.
- Collective agreement matters.
- Employment law disputes.
Contact: Lawyer Martine L. Tox, experienced advisor in matters of working and employment conditions.